NEXT COURSE DATE: Sunday 28h Jan 2024!
This course aims to act as an introduction to Rally Co-Driving, ultimately enabling students to take part in their first event, and to give novice Co-drivers the tools to allow them to Co-drive with confidence.
- People wishing to become Co-Drivers. Minimum age for the Course is 16.
- Novice Co-Drivers wishing to improve their performance.
Co-Driving Course Content
To be completed before attendance
- Pre Course questionnaire on experience and course Aim and Objectives. (available upon booking)
- Links to Pre-Course Learning
On The Day (09:30-4:00, lunch is not provided)
- Welcome & Admin, H&S Briefing, Accidents & 1st Aid, Covid 19, Course & Personal Objectives
- Getting Started, Motor Clubs and Motorsport UK
- Equipment, personal and in car.
- 1st Event, what to expect, event paperwork.
- Co-Driver Duties, before, during and after the event, including, Road Books, Time Cards, Timing, Route Notes, Schedules and more.
- Practical Control Procedure & Note Calling experience using the Phil Price Rally School Special Stage.
- Personalised video of your in car performance.
If you are interested in Booking a Co-Driving Course, please join our waiting list, a member of a team will be in contact with you about dates.