MSUK Rally Licence Assessment Exam
MSUK/BARS Course £195 BARS PLUS
Considering taking up Rallying at competition level?
Anyone wishing to drive in a stage rally must pass the MSUK RALLY LICENCE Assessment Exam. This must be taken at The Phil Price Rally School or another B.A.R.S. registered school.Click on the following link to purchase your starter pack: GoRallying – £105, which covers the cost of you first licence OR call MSUK: 01753 765 000
The Pack Contains:
- Application form
- Pen drive. Which contains, the MSUK yearbook with all the content you will need to revise from before attending the day
Please bring all of this with you on the day and make sure that you are confident with the information in preparation for your exam.
What to expect for on you BARS course:
Presentation – A pre-exam questionnaire and presentation with a BARS instructor covering all key points. As well as your chance to ask any questions you may have. Duration -1hr 30 minutes approximately
A written multiple choice Theory Paper – Based on the Motorsport UK Yearbook Rallying Sections and video. No trick questions just information you will need before you can compete safely on a rally. Duration – 30 minutes approximately
A Driving Assessment – An examiner will sit alongside you in a rally car and evaluate your driving. Duration – 10 minutes approximately
Total Assessment Duration – Approx. 2 hours, depending on the number of attendees on your day.
You can now post your licence application!
NEW! – Now Offering BARS Plus! Book Now
Join us for an exciting opportunity to enhance your driving skills before taking on the BARS Exam. Our specially designed course is perfect for those who want a little more time behind the wheel before diving into the exam.
£390 per driver inc VAT – Course’s on specific dates only, please contact us if you are interested!
What to Expect on the day…
- 9:00 – 9:30 Arrive, sign in.
- 9:30 – 11:30 Induction to BARS & PowerPoint presentation
- 11:00 -11:20 – Coffee Break (refreshments are provided, but please bring your own food)
- 11:20 – 13:30
- Recce drive around stage, Observe Rally Signs
- Training area
- Entry Speeds
- Grip awareness
- Use of Handbrake in Corners
- 13:00-13:30 Driving assessment on stage (4WD Subaru) – 10 mins per driver
- 13.:30- 14:00 Written assessment
- 14:30 Debrief and results.