Ladies Day Rally Driving Experience
Are you ready for an exhilarating adventure? Join us for the ultimate ladies rally experience in the stunning landscapes of Wales! Get ready to rev up your engines, bond with like-minded women, and create unforgettable memories
Saturday 9th March
Saturday 1st June
Running from 9.30 in the morning to 4.00pm, our Full Day Rally Experience packs in over 7 hours of driving and culminates in a heart-stopping competition against other participants. We will be hosting 9 female drivers for a day of exhilarating driving!
£399.00 Per Driver
- Arrive at The Rally School for registration, introduction and safety briefing
- Get out onto the stages to familiarise yourself with cars and tracks
- Taking turns with fellow participants, practising skills and building confidence!
- Lunch break – Buffet lunch included!
- Introduction to navigation and the Co-Driver’s role in Rallying
- Get out onto our stages, amp up the power and perfect those techniques!
- Passenger High-Speed Ride!
- Competition time – Put your new-found skills into practice with timed laps against each other!
- Photo and presentation of trophies
Don’t forget to add a video camera to your booking, to capture moments from the ground-breaking day!
*Disclaimer – Women are welcome to attend any of our experiences on any day!*
Pre-existing vouchers can be used for ladies day.
Amazing time at Ladies Rally Day!
Jul 2023 • Family Amazing time at Ladies Rally Day!! Highly recommend. Had an incredible time. Great instructors, with really clear, pressure free, tuition. Everyone made great progress throughout the day and were really encouraging of one another. We had a lot of seat time, which made all the difference (unlike a lot of other rally schools). Really well organised day, utilising the time well. Great value for money. Really enjoyed the rally stage and high speed passenger ride too! I would recommend getting the in car camera for the day. It’s really easy to download all of your videos to your phone afterwards.
Ladies Day – what a great experience
Jul 2023 Ladies Day on 15 July was an amazing 5* experience - I loved it!! I've wanted to try rally experience for ages but thought I might feel overwhelmed if I turned up and it was all men, so I was so happy to book for the Ladies Day. From the welcome, through the health & safety briefing, expert tuition, driving, John and his team were knowledgable, thoughtful, caring and encouraging - I never felt pressured. All of us had lots of driving time. In car camera is well worth paying for. Thank you PPRS for a brilliant day.