Event Day Terms & Conditions
ON THE DAY
- You must be in good health. You are required to advise Phil Price Rally School of any medical condition or disability which may affect or be affected by your participation. E.g. Bad back or heart condition. Those with a medical condition should consult their doctor before participation.
- A waiver is signed on arrival by both participating drivers and non-participating guests stating that they intend to participate or spectate entirely at their own risk and will not hold the school or individuals responsible in the event of an accident
Failure to attend your booked date, will result in loss of booking, with no refund. This is non-negotiable.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend your original booked date, we require 4 week’s notice to change the date free of charge.
- Notice under 4 weeks for a date change will incur a non-negotiable £75 admin fee
- Notice under 7 days will result in loss of booking.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date
- Please contact us before your expiry date if you require an extension. We do not honour expired vouchers.
- At our discretion, we can offer one 6-month extension in times of high demand
- Vouchers can be redeemed via our online booking portal; we advise doing this at least 4 months in advance
- For Experiences we allow a maximum of 3 guests per booking. *BARS and Co-Driving courses are not suitable for guests.
- Each guest will be charged £20 for attendance, this includes refreshments all day..
- If time allows, guest may book and pay for a passenger ‘High Speed Ride’ on the day for £25
- The rally school isn’t suitable for very young children. Guests under the age of 14 will not be charged for attendance but must be accompanied by an adult at ALL times, staff on the day are not responsible for children.
- No dogs allowed, unless registered service dogs.
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Refreshments are available all day
- Please bring your own lunch. *Unless otherwise stated.
- Advised Height and weight restrictions for participants:
- Maximum height = 6’5” Maximum weight = 17 stone
- We use bucket seats, and it is essential that you can sit comfortably in them with the safety harness done up correctly.
- Drivers must be 16 or older
- Any drivers attending under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can Sign in for them
We reserve the right to cancel the course and offer alternative dates if it proves necessary.