1 day intense course: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
An action packed day giving you the real chance of driving rally cars on genuine forest stages.
Price: £349.00 Including VAT
50% Deposit to book and the balance on the day!
- A brief introduction into the sport, explaining rally driving techniques and safety.
- Then it’s out onto the practice stage to spend the day creating slides and controlling them using the power of the car. Simultaneously, out on our other stage, Phil takes you in the Subaru Impreza explaining approaches to corner, braking techniques and driving lines.
- Enjoy lunch (the only time during the day that the cars get a rest) in our hospitality unit as the Co-Drivers role in Rallying is explained. You are given an insight into the basics of navigation and timing.
- Your turn behind the wheel of a fully rally prepared Subaru Impreza, and a chance to use your newly learnt skills. You will need lots of concentration for this as your co-driver will be using pace-notes to call out the corners, straights and jumps ahead. There will be no time to stand around as you’ll be back in the cars on the practice stage while these runs take place. This time however, in a different direction gaining more experience and confidence ready for the competitions later.
INCLUDED at no extra cost
Highlight of the day…See how the professionals do it!!
Get ready for an adrenaline explosion as you are taken for a “RIDE OF A LIFETIME” at competition speed through the rugged terrain of the Welsh countryside.
- The day comes to an exciting finale with a competition against the other Rally School competitors!
- Put your new found skills into practice with timed laps against the clock.
- Feel the sweat, adrenaline and hopefully a winner’s trophy in your hands.
- (Don’t worry if you don’t win as you will take home with you a runners up plaque)
- Finally the presentation of Trophies.